I can't guarantee I'll post often, just like I can't guarantee I'll get a shower every day.
That's just the way we roll.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Maeve!

In the midst of our KY mess and flooded toilet weekend, my sister had her baby girl!

Maeve was born last Sunday morning! After a smooth delivery, Katie and Matt welcomed a healthy 8 lb, 15 oz bundle of lovin'!



Maeve is a fantastic sleeper and eater, which is a huge relief to Katie and Matt. They have 3 1/2 year old twin girls who were not so easy as wee ones! Maeve is a keeper!



We took dinner over yesterday so the kiddos could meet their new cousin and Mike could meet his new niece. Mary Beth and Ben were far more fascinated with the twins' new dance camera than with Maeve, but Mike and I got plenty of snuggle time with the little lady!

No comments: